Question:
HP Crew: I think I may have found a new place. What are your opinions?
Thee Alchemyst
2010-05-30 16:11:27 UTC
I'm trying to add it so it's a legitimate question. :)
Ten answers:
Ralph the Head
2010-05-30 16:14:02 UTC
Okay...

*Waits breathlessly.*

***

Edit: Oh, I see!

This is BUSINESS Hoi An, and we are currently in TRAVEL Hoi An.

They're not the same section!

It took my snake brain a while to understand!
AngelsInTrenchcoats
2010-05-31 11:56:18 UTC
Perfect wait someone email me the ideas because I don't have a formspring yet
2010-05-30 23:16:26 UTC
Everyone just be careful not to start the questions with HP Crew. They've been getting deleted.
Dobby™
2010-05-30 23:35:42 UTC
Y!A is like on drugs or something. ill go to this section and all the Qs are gone but then there back the next time i go to it.

EDIT: oh i didnt see the business part nvm
?
2010-05-30 23:43:10 UTC
If you have any muggle fans, they will be able to see what questions you've asked/answered/starred. So you need to remove them or something to get rid of the problem, otherwise, they will just follow us everywhere.
claѕѕιc nerd
2010-05-30 23:15:24 UTC
anywhere where no one knows..

EDIT: tell me over formspring so the trolls cant see where we have moved lol
2010-05-30 23:13:44 UTC
It's in Hoi An. I don't see a difference.
Harry Potter™
2010-05-30 23:16:58 UTC
I have some feelings that You are not a Muggle...

Nagini You're a Genius!

BRILLIANT!
Dominique Delacour-Weasley TM
2010-05-30 23:14:52 UTC
Whatever you say. We do need a code.
Hermione Granger © (the tribute vampire)
2010-05-30 23:23:04 UTC
*expecto patronum* awesome, dear.