Question:
So when's the wedding?
Thee Alchemyst
2010-05-30 18:32:56 UTC
Between Bill and Fleur and Percy and Tonks? Now that we've pretty much got everything settled, I'm going to take advantage of the fact that we've got DC, OP, and DA. We should decide which are which on Formspring.
Eight answers:
2010-05-31 05:29:52 UTC
I hope it's soon. Is it today? It's May 31 here. Btw: where does everyone live irl?
Cho Chang© (ice princess)
2010-05-31 13:53:58 UTC
DC-Dumbledore's Circle

OP-Order of the Phoenix

DA-Dumbledore's Army

I thought the first one is kind of clever. In the States, the muggle capital is Washington D.C.

Thee, I'm now with Snape and Voldemort (with a mustache).
AngelsInTrenchcoats
2010-05-31 12:06:17 UTC
Okay...anyway what do DC OP DA mean? I noticed we started tagging questions that way...Thee! help me! God i miss alot when I leave for a day

But June 1st
2010-05-31 09:01:00 UTC
Erm no, I'm getting married to Freddie
2010-05-31 01:42:48 UTC
You made a mistake >:O

Bill and Fleur

Percy and Tonks

Sirius and me

Lily and Snape

We're going to have the same wedding day on June 1st.

OOPS MY BAD, i meant Lily and FREDDIE MERCURY!!!

@Tonks: i didn't know they also have the same wedding date as ours!
Nymphadora Tonks™
2010-05-31 01:48:25 UTC
June 1st. Bel, you forgot Fred and George too!

@Bel - They're part of the huge wedding too now!
Katie Bell ©
2010-05-31 13:57:51 UTC
I'm so excited! I'll be there! Hopefully!
2010-05-31 01:36:53 UTC
i don't know :/(sorry i couldn't answer)

what is up with the new symbols?